dasBlog's been behaving oddly today. First I find that I have an empty
category (that is, a category with a blank name). Turns out that
dasBlog caches the categories from its content XML files, but has no
category deletion/rename tool (this tool
can only rename categories and is not part of the project itself). I
had to download the files, look up the offending category manually
(another would-be bug: the category list in the XML was personal;music;"
- note the trailing semicolon) and fix it, then touch the config file
to get the site to reload and recache the categories. If I find the
time I'll add this to the source.
The second issue is that my "contact me" entry has disappeared from
the blog entirely, and somehow the links were replaced with links to
another entry. *scratches head* Guess I'll have to rewrite that post...