After losing several days' worth of e-mails (twice) because of issues with my web host provider, I've decided to switch to a different host. That was a few weeks ago; since then I've created hosting accounts with no less than 7 different hosting providers before I settled on a new one. Since then I've been trying to get DasBlog 2.0 to run properly on the new host, so far with little or no success (if anyone can tell me what would case an ASP.NET parser error with a Could not load type 'newtelligence.DasBlog.Web.Global' error message, I'll be forever in your debt ).
The point here is that I've refrained from posting new content before I got this all sorted out, but since the process appears to take considerably more time than I thought I'll probably just go ahead and post everything in the coming days. The first meaningful post in a while is coming, stay tuned